"Good," I said. "But what about our room? And the golf shoes? We're right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo! And somebody's giving booze to these goddamn things! It won't be long before they tear us to shreds. Jesus, look at the floor! Have you ever seen so much blood? How many have they killed already?" I pointed across the room to a group that seemed to be staring at us. "Holy shit, look at that bunch over there! They've spotted us!"
We visited the Woodford Reserve Bourbon distillery. I will now make shallow and pedantic comments such as "Actually, Jack Daniels is not, by classification, a Bourbon. It is a Tennessee Whiskey."
Step 1: Cultivate more yeast than Bulgaria cultivates Feta.
Step 2: Steampunk it
Step 3: Put it in barrels with their logos all tilted in the same direction
Step 4: Put one of these things outside away from everything else
...
Profit!!
Never thought you could combine whiskey and steampunk but you've done it.
ReplyDelete